Careers Unlimited [NCEA Level 1]
Careers Unlimited is for students who are looking to complete NCEA Level 1 while gaining knowledge and skills to prepare for specific education or career pathways.
This program is designed to improve confidence and general life skills to progress into employment, community life or further study.
Here students learn self-management, personal wellness, assertiveness financial planning and problem solving as well as developing the literacy and numeracy skills required to meet the requirements of NCEA 1 and 2.
This is a great way to gain the New Zealand Certificate in Foundation skills in a supportive learning environment.
On this page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What will I learn?
- What qualification will I get?
- What is the start date, timetable and course duration?
- What are the costs?
- What is the location for this course?
- Is this course available via distance learning?
- Is this course available to international students?
- Is this course best suited to students of a certain age?
- Are there any prerequisites?
- What do students who have done this course say about it?
- Enquire Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I learn?
This Careers Unlimited course covers:
- Literacy and numeracy
- Career planning and goal setting
- Working as a team
- Presentation skills
- CV and Budgeting
- Workplace health and safety
What qualification will I get?
What is the start date, timetable and course duration?
- Start dates:
- You can start any time
- 8:30am – 3:00pm Monday to Friday
- Course duration:
- 20 weeks
What are the costs?
What is the location for this course?
Is this course available via distance learning?
Is this course available to international students?
Is this course best suited to students of a certain age?
Are there any prerequisites?
What do students who have done this course say about it?
- “EmployNZ really got be back on track with my life. The people who were working there were very nice and helpful” – Marco Cruz, Tauranga
- “EmployNZ is a great learning environment for people of all ages. Highly recommend it.” – Gabriel Prudden, Tauranga
- “EmployNZ really helped me upskill and find work relatively quickly, I would recommend the courses here to anyone looking to find a job. John is a great tutor and helped me every step of the way, and made coming to course enjoyable.” – Kyle Wilson, Tauranga