EmployNZ is pleased to announce a new programme to support people with a disability or health condition into employment. The Disability Employment Support Programme is being offered in Tauranga and Rotorua, and includes one on one assistance to help plan and prepare for work. Topics covered include career planning, confidence and motivation, CV and cover letter, interview practice, help applying for jobs and on-going support once employed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
- Congratulations to our Careers Unlimited (NCEA Level 1) graduate- Sam Atkins
- Congratulations to our ESOL for Work and Study (Pre-Intermediate) graduate- Zahra
- Congratulations to our CareerFit (NCEA Level 2) graduate- Abraham Sundin
- Congratulations to our Building & Construction (NCEA Level 2) graduate- Temara Raiuara
- Congratulations to our Career Fit (NCEA Level 2) graduate- Sarah Hudson