EmployNZ is pleased to announce a new programme to support people with a disability or health condition into employment. The Disability Employment Support Programme is being offered in Tauranga and Rotorua, and includes one on one assistance to help plan and prepare for work. Topics covered include career planning, confidence and motivation, CV and cover letter, interview practice, help applying for jobs and on-going support once employed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
- No Fees For IT Diplomas in 2021 / 2022
- Christmas and New Year Operating Hours 2020/2021
- Congratulations to Hine and Natalya for graduating from the Hospitality Skills (NCEA Level 2) Course
- Congratulations to these 5 graduates for completing the Workplace Skills (NCEA Level 2) Course
- Congratulations to Renia Clark for completing the CareerFit (NCEA Level 2) Course