Work experience is a key component of our Hospitality course and our students are making a huge impression down at Club Mount, Tauranga. Helena (left), Rhona (centre) and Stacey (right) are on work placement and enjoying every moment. Rhona has just accepted a full-time role as a Restaurant & Functions attendant. Well done ladies – we’re very proud of you!
- No Fees For IT Diplomas in 2021 / 2022
- Christmas and New Year Operating Hours 2020/2021
- Congratulations to Hine and Natalya for graduating from the Hospitality Skills (NCEA Level 2) Course
- Congratulations to these 5 graduates for completing the Workplace Skills (NCEA Level 2) Course
- Congratulations to Renia Clark for completing the CareerFit (NCEA Level 2) Course