Work experience is a key component of our Hospitality course and our students are making a huge impression down at Club Mount, Tauranga. Helena (left), Rhona (centre) and Stacey (right) are on work placement and enjoying every moment. Rhona has just accepted a full-time role as a Restaurant & Functions attendant. Well done ladies – we’re very proud of you!
- Congratulations to our Careers Unlimited (NCEA Level 1) graduate- Sam Atkins
- Congratulations to our ESOL for Work and Study (Pre-Intermediate) graduate- Zahra
- Congratulations to our CareerFit (NCEA Level 2) graduate- Abraham Sundin
- Congratulations to our Building & Construction (NCEA Level 2) graduate- Temara Raiuara
- Congratulations to our Career Fit (NCEA Level 2) graduate- Sarah Hudson